Нефть, газ и фондовый рынок
Нефть, газ и фондовый рынок
ГлавнаяFAQПоискПользователиРегистрацияВойти и проверить личные сообщенияВход
Carson Wentz Youth Jersey

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Нефть, газ и фондовый рынок -> Нефть и нефтепродукты
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
zhoumin1245

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 10, 2019 09:44    Заголовок сообщения: Carson Wentz Youth Jersey Ответить с цитатой

DAMASCUS Josh Harrison Womens Jersey , March 9 (Xinhua) -- Samira, a Syrian mother, found herself in an unenviable position when her son told her he wanted to leave for Europe like hundreds of thousands of Syrians who are fleeing the war-torn country to a new life in the old continent.

Losing her only 24-year-old son to the conflict, or leaving him to the risks of being a refugee are both tough and nearly impossible choices for Samira.

Before he dropped the bombshell news, Samira had always been following up the news of the refugees: their favorite destinations, the long risky road they take Kent Tekulve Womens Jersey , and most shockingly the death boats.

"I was so decisive with him, I said 'no' you are not going to leave!," Samira told Xinhua of her dialogue with her son.

"I said 'no' because he is my only son and also because of the terrible news we watch and listen on the TVs about the dangerous route the refugees take," she said.

"I also said no because there is nothing clear about the future of the refugees in Europe."

Samira, a widow and a mother of two daughters, said she has been withstanding the conflict for five years Roberto Clemente Womens Jersey , because she said she "derives her energy from her children."

"I don't encourage him to leave ... I think my answer will always be no."

"We will live together, we will share the problems together. We have passed bad times, we can handle the difficult times together," the mother said, apparently trying to soothe herself.

She added that her reluctance is not out of selfishness, but care and fear for her son's future.

"We have been waiting for five years and the situation I think is becoming better now. I don't want him to leave to Europe because I don't think the situation will be better for him there Willie Stargell Womens Jersey , as I always watch the situation of the migrants and how they are being treated. I cannot see my son in that position," she said.

Another reason why Samira fears her son leaving for Europe is the threat of the radical groups, which are also threatening to undertake their terrorist acts in the West.

"Everyone saw what happened in Paris. Don't you think that the Arabs and particularly the Muslims will be the ones to blame always? Maybe I am overreacting but I don't want my son to be a victim of hate crimes," she complained.

Still, if her son has made up his mind and gave the final say, Samira said she will have no choice but to "pray for him."

Amir Authentic Starling Marte Jersey , the son who is a third-year student at the translation faculty in Damascus, is a skinny dude with a polite and decent appearance.

However, his calm appearance hides loud noises in his head.

"I have been thinking about leaving the country for over two years, but I didn't have enough money then," Amir said, sitting next to his mother in the old quarter of the capital Damascus.

He said he had managed to save some money from working as a freelance producer to an Iraqi TV station based in Damascus.

"Today the Syrians have no choice but to leave the country through illegal routes to get to Europe Authentic Josh Harrison Jersey , save for a very few segment of society, which can travel by legal ways," he said.

He added the route, which he will take "is the same every Syrian takes: to Turkey, Greece and any chosen European country."

"I have been trying to communicate with many of my friends who have succeeded in reaching Europe to provide me with the most secure routes and trustworthy smugglers," he continued.

Disagreeing with his mother Authentic Kent Tekulve Jersey , Amir expressed pessimism about the outlooks of the conflict in his country, saying "true that there is a truce now, but nothing is politically tangible. I don't see a near solution on the horizon."

He noted that going to Europe doesn't mean a no return to his homeland.

"I want to go there and fulfill my potentials. I don't want to stay there forever. I will collect some money and have a decent university decree and return to my family."

Amir's case is similar to hundreds of stories where mothers reluctantly waved goodbyes to the apple of their eyes in the hope of having a better future for them.

Still, the refugee influx to Europe has created a crisis in the continent with the rising number of asylum seekers, who are traveling across the Mediterranean Sea or through Southeast Europe to reach West Europe, mainly

Universities and colleges that offer post graduate courses take dissertation very seriously. If you are the part of one such institute Authentic Roberto Clemente Jersey , there will come a time when they will require you to present a well researched thesis. Your performance sheet will include related marks and will affect your overall showing. It might be a possibility that you work part-time to fund your education and may not have enough time to prepare the essay. At such times, opting for professional article review & critique help can come in handy. With their assistance, you can bring upon yourself numerous advantages.

You might come across many companies comprising a team of Canadian essay writers. They are usually web-based and mostly solicit providing their services through their corporate website. You can search online for their official online store and get a detailed insight into their offerings. Their fees for article review & critique help may vary from one another, which is why it is advisable that you visit different company websites. More often than not, their customer base includes a high number of college students. From degree to post graduate students, they provide assistance to all client bases.

Dissertation help in Canada that these companies offer follows a certain chain of command. It mainly includes outlining the concerned project Authentic Willie Stargell Jersey , structuring and formatting the thesis in way that it makes sense, proofreading and editing of the document. The professionals assure that they are highly knowledgeable about working on different subject that colleges and universities cover. In case you are skeptical about certain . J.J. Watt Jersey Authentic James Conner Jersey Derek Carr Womens Jersey Dak Prescott Womens Jersey Christian McCaffrey Youth Jersey Carson Wentz Youth Jersey Calvin Ridley Kids Jersey Baker Mayfield Kids Jersey Antonio Brown Steelers Jersey Alvin Kamara Saints Jersey
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Oil, gas and stock market
Специалист

Сообщение Заголовок сообщения: Нефть, газ и фондовый рынок  

Не нравится видеть рекламу? Выход есть! Зарегистрируйтесь!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Нефть, газ и фондовый рынок -> Нефть и нефтепродукты Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: